Обсуждение: PostgreSQL engagment

PostgreSQL engagment

От
Steven Wai-Keung Cheng
Дата:
Hi,

I am the solution architect located in Hong Kong. Some of our partners
are very interested to promote this product especially the Data
Warehouse appliance. However, what kind of support or who I can contact
to moving forward.

--
Steven Cheng
Solution Architect

Phone (852) 2202 6543
Mobile (852) 9464 2804
Email steven-waikeung.cheng@sun.com

Re: PostgreSQL engagment

От
Chris Mair
Дата:
> I am the solution architect located in Hong Kong. Some of our partners
> are very interested to promote this product especially the Data
> Warehouse appliance. However, what kind of support or who I can contact
> to moving forward.

Hello,

you might want to check out the professional services listings at
http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

Bye,
Chris.

--

Chris Mair
http://www.1006.org

Re: PostgreSQL engagment

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Steven Wai-Keung Cheng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the solution architect located in Hong Kong. Some of our partners
> are very interested to promote this product especially the Data
> Warehouse appliance. However, what kind of support or who I can contact
> to moving forward.

http://www.greenplum.com
http://www.commandprompt.com

Joshua D. Drake