Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating in the Database" Error

От Mark Cotton
Тема Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating in the Database" Error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
When editing rows from within the "View Data" Option for a Table, I get
an error whenever I try to Update and/or Delete row information. After
selecting a row from within the datasheet and pressing the EDIT and/or
DELETE, I get the following error message:

   "Can not locate the record for updating the database"

I have checked my ODBC Configuration to ensure it is not set to the
default "READ ONLY" Settings. Can anyone tell me why I get this error
and whether there are any workarounds to this problem, short of writing
my on SQL statements by hand?

Thanks,

Mark Cotton

От: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP"
Сообщение: Re: pgadminII and odbc version 7.02.0001
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating