RE: Connection from Win machine

От Scott Gilbert
Тема RE: Connection from Win machine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
you need the 7.1 version of the drivers.  There is no installer available at
this time (so far as I am aware) so you will need to go to the postgresql
ftp site to download the odbc dll contained in a zip file called
psqlodbc-07_01_0005.zip

От: "Denis A. Doroshenko"
Сообщение: Re: Re: ZeroFill(.../pg_xlog/xlogtemp.20148) failed: No such file or directory
От: "Jason"
Сообщение: Odd "INSERT" Problems with PostgreSQL - Do YOU know?