Primary Key Bugs

От Tim Perdue
Тема Primary Key Bugs
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Somehow I have records in my database with duplicate primary keys. Because
of this, I'm not able to update a lot of records, because Postgres then
complains that I'm trying to insert a duplicate primary key.

Can anyone suggest a way to select the duplicate ids out of the table so I
can change them?

I can't really do a SELECT DISTINCT on a 3GB database table or my machine
would likely go down.

Basically, I just want a query like this:

select * into tbl_tmp from tbl_mail where mailid is duplicated

8-)

Any suggestions?

Tim Perdue
PHPBuilder.com / GotoCity.com / Geocrawler.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: tveith@heaven.oeh.univie.ac.at
Сообщение: PL/pgsql questions..
От: jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] PL/pgsql questions..