RE: Raw constraint & pg_relcheck.rcsrc

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Raw constraint & pg_relcheck.rcsrc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I'm looking at DefineRelation() in commands/creartinh.c.
In case of inheritance,constraints of super classes are
stored using their pg_relcheck.rcbin-s. It seems bad
in case of multiple inheritance.  rcsrc-s may be available
instead.

Comments ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Raw constraint & pg_relcheck.rcsrc
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: RE: comparing rows