Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any other method.

От shreedhar
Тема Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any other method.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I would like to put one query which is firing trigger in transactions(Begin,
commit and rollback). If the trigger function success then i have to commit
transaction, if fails i have to rollback.

How can I send return value of trigger function after executing the query.

Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any
other method.

I am using PHP as scripting language, and plpgsql for trigger function.

Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju 1,2nd Main Road, KottuGardens, Chennai - 600 085 Ph :
4475111 Email : shreedhar@lucidindia.net

От: "Nikolaus Dilger"
Сообщение: Re: LEFT JOINs takes forever...almost.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: LEFT JOINs takes forever...almost.