Re: FW: error

От Vaughn, Ben
Тема Re: FW: error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I also tried to help Barth. we couldn't get the 300 version to work. Then we/he tried the 200 version and he told ne that worked

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 09:17 AM Central Standard Time
To: Vaughn, Ben; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Cc: Kelly, Barth
Subject: Re: [ODBC] FW: error

On 09/15/2014 11:16 AM, Vaughn, Ben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to help Barth install  PSQlodbc but he is getting this error
> message below.  Is there any support that could help us resolve this?

In the past, instances of this error point to an incompatible:

Microsoft Visual C++  Redistributable Package

You do not say what version of psqlodbc you are using, but here is a
suggestion for the most recent version,  psqlodbc_09_03_0300 from this post:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/53A1E752.7090002@vmware.com

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender by return email and delete this message. Thank you.

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: Cannot retrieve sequence number after an insert with OLE DB
От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: MS SQL 2008 crush after trunsaction commit