Qn on best way to upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 on production database

От angeh
Тема Qn on best way to upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 on production database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I hv a production postgres 7.0.2 on Mandrake 7.2.

there is a bug on timestamp, where I cannot restore back the data created by pg_dump.

therefore I need to upgrade to 7.0.3.

the doc says to do dump/restore when upgrading the database. however, since pg_dump has problem with timestamp data, how am I going to restore back the data after upgrade?!!!

pls help. Thanks

От: "Fabrizio Mazzoni"
Сообщение: problems with rules and views
От: "Richard Huxton"
Сообщение: Re: error handling. How to?