Backup/Restore

От Hélder M. Vieira
Тема Backup/Restore
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello.

I've just removed PostgreSQL 8.2 Beta 3 and installed the 8.2 RC1 package in
a Windows 2000 Pro machine.
With pgAdmin, I created a database and tried to restore a backup.
At this point I noticed that, in the context-sensitive menu over the
database name in the Object Browser, the Backup and Restore items were
missing.
In the Tools menu, both the Backup and Restore items were grayed.
The pgAdmin build included in the PostgreSQL 8.2 Beta 3 package worked
normaly.
Both pgAdmin, pg_dump and pg_restore are in the bin directory.

Could someone please give me a hand ?

Thanks,

Hélder M. Vieira

От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: Re: Newbie questions, diff between functions and
От: novnov
Сообщение: Re: Can tables have calculated columns?