Re: update db doesnt work

От terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Тема Re: update db doesnt work
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Could it be that when the table is being created the PG is not adding the
number of SYSTEM columns to the number of user columns before saying "Hey
can't make the table you have too many columns!"???

Just a thought.

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com

От: Tina Messmann
Сообщение: Re: question about 2 versions and libraries
От: Fduch the Pravking
Сообщение: Mail messages improvement request