Re: [GENERAL] Query buffer problem.

От Dan Wilson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Query buffer problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
While you're at it, can you fix pg_dump to also dump the primary key
information to maintain that information.

Currently it dumps the Primary Keys as UNIQUE indices, which is OK, but if
you want to maintain that information across different dbms's you need the
primary key integrity.

-Dan

От: Howie
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Query buffer problem.
От: ralli@poboxes.com
Сообщение: (no subject)