Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database

От Hollysugar Webmaster
Тема Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi,

Thank you very much for replying. We did finally determine that the problem with the update was that the oid column was a user defined column. The vendor for our mobile database altered their application so it no longer needed to utilize an oid column and we were successfully able to use sql_update and sql_delete. We are still having problems with sql_add. I have pasted a snippet of the code from the psqlodbc mylog below. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer on this.

Julie

<snippet>
[3148]pcrow=1
[3148][SQLSetPos][3148]PGAPI_SetPos fOption=4 irow=2 lock=0 currt=1
[3148]STATEMENT ERROR: func=PGAPI_SetPos, desc='', errnum=21, errmsg='Row value out of range'
[3148]CONN ERROR: func=PGAPI_SetPos, desc='', errnum=0, errmsg='(NULL)'
[3148][[SQLGetDiagRec]]
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec entering rec=1[3148]**** PGAPI_StmtError: hstmt=19137600 <2000>
[3148]SC_get_error: status = 21, msg = #Row value out of range#
[3148]             szSqlState = 'S1107',len=22, szError='Row value out of range'
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec exiting 0
[3148][[SQLGetDiagRec]]
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec entering rec=2[3148]**** PGAPI_StmtError: hstmt=19137600 <2000>
[3148]SC_get_error: status = 21, msg = #Row value out of range#
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec exiting 100
[3148][[SQLGetDiagRec]]
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec entering rec=1[3148]**** PGAPI_StmtError: hstmt=19137600 <512>
[3148]SC_get_error: status = 21, msg = #Row value out of range#
[3148]             szSqlState = 'S1107',len=22, szError='Row value out of range'
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec exiting 0
</snippet>
От: Chris Gamache
Сообщение: Re: Connection to posgresql database works under windows scripting host but not IIS/ASP
От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database