Re: autovacuum,8.1, Win

От Wes Williams
Тема Re: autovacuum,8.1, Win
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Correct, the default setting for PostgreSQL 8.1 W32 value in postgresql.conf
is 'autovacuum' to 'on'.

You can see this and more settings in pgAdmin III by visiting 'Tools',
'Server Configuration', then the config file of your choice.

Now, if only I could setup my home to autovaccum.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Matthew T. O'Connor
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:05 PM
To: Zlatko Matić
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] autovacuum,8.1, Win

Zlatko Matić wrote:
> What needs to be configured in order autovacuum process be active?

I assume you are talking about the Windows version.  If so, and if you
used the installer, then you don't need to do anything.  It appears (at
least on my RC1 install) that autovacuum is enabled by default.

Matt

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

От: Alex Mayrhofer
Сообщение: Re: upgrading from backend version 811 to 812
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Setting max_fsm_pages