Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgsql/src/test/regress/expected (plpgsql.out inet.out foreign_key.out errors.out)

От Vadim Mikheev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: pgsql/src/test/regress/expected (plpgsql.out inet.out foreign_key.out errors.out)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> > Speaking of error messages, one idea for 7.2 might be to prepended
> > numbers to the error messages.
>
> Isn't that long since on the TODO list?  I know we've had long
> discussions about a thoroughgoing revision of error reporting.

Yes, yes, yes! We need in numbers especially because of we
hopefully will have savepoints in 7.2 and so we would get powerful
error handling by *applications* not by *human* only.

Vadim

От: Bruce Momjian - CVS
Сообщение: pgsql/doc (TODO)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql/src/backend/access/heap (tuptoaster.c)