Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?

От Moray McConnachie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Simplest of internet searches e.g. at Yahoo on Emacs would give you
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html
With full instructions about emacs for NT.
Similarly, vim - see http://www.vim.org/

Might be better if you searched the net *before* posting questions of
this type.

M.
Moray.McConnachie@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
От: Chairudin Sentosa Harjo
Сообщение: Constraint Problem
От: Jelle Ruttenberg
Сообщение: ODBC-client->Linux-server: datatype boolean not recognized?