Increase the number of concurrent connection

От dfx
Тема Increase the number of concurrent connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear sirs,

how I have to modify postgresql.conf to increase the number of concurrent
connection over the value 100 setted by by default?

I tryied to modify this value but the server get an error and not start.

My version is 8.2.5 on Linux Fedora 8.
The PC has 2 GB ram and Celeron 2.8 processor.

An example of postgresql.conf is welcome.

Thank you

D. Formenton

От: Sim Zacks
Сообщение: Re: count(*) and bad design was: Experiences with extensibility
От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: performance differences of major versions