Re: pl/pgsql - code review + question

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: pl/pgsql - code review + question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
From: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>

> "Richard Huxton" <dev@archonet.com> writes:
> > Don't know why the parser for RAISE doesn't like string concat.
>
> Laziness ;-).  Someone should fix plpgsql so that RAISE does take
> expressions, not just literals and simple variables.  It probably
> wouldn't be a big change, but I've no time to look at it myself;
> any volunteers out there?

False Laziness perhaps (spot my Perl background)

OK - stick me down for having a look at it. Had a quick peek and I think
it's within my abilities. Give me a couple of weeks, because I haven't
looked at a YACC file since my university days (gram.y is YACC isn't it?)

I'll read up the rules for submitting patches and get something workable
back by August 3rd.

Josh - if I try and do OFFSET at the same time (presumably it's the same
change) do you fancy acting as a sanity test site?

- Richard Huxton

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Josh Berkus"
Сообщение: Re: pl/pgsql - code review + question
От: "David M. Richter"
Сообщение: Query optimizing - paradox behave