Suggestion: include interruption method for \watch option (page 1922, PostgreSQL 11.1 Documentation)

Тема Suggestion: include interruption method for \watch option (page 1922, PostgreSQL 11.1 Documentation)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi

I used the \watch option in psql and couldn’t stop the loop until I found the way* using ctrl-c.  I am new to programming, and perhaps using ctrl-c is standard practice, but in a future manual perhaps you should replace the text below ‘until interrupted’ with ‘until interrupted (using ctrl-c)’.

Regards, Rodrigo

PostgreSQL 11.1 Documentation, page 1922:

* https://www.depesz.com/2013/04/07/waiting-for-9-3-add-watch-sec-command-to-psql/

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15587: Partitions with ALTER TABLE ADD CONSTRAINT
От: Sergei Kornilov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15585: infinite DynamicSharedMemoryControlLock waiting in parallel query