Re: List of shorthand casts

От FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Тема Re: List of shorthand casts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: 09 December 2014 21:46
To: FarjadFarid(ChkNet); 'David G Johnston'; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] List of shorthand casts

On 12/09/2014 01:37 PM, FarjadFarid(ChkNet) wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I mean the ones with "::" like ::text or ::uuid etc
>
> Some of Postgresql data types have two words or more like "double
precision"
> or  " timestamp without time zone". It is not clear how these are
> implemented if at all.

Try the query below to get most of the casts available:

select castsource::regtype, casttarget::regtype from pg_cast order by
castsource;

For more info and caveats see:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/catalog-pg-cast.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Speeding up an in-progress wraparound-preventing vacuum
От: Roxanne Reid-Bennett
Сообщение: Re: Updating single/multiple fields of JSON document