Re: Error from pg_dump

От Steve Wolfe
Тема Re: Error from pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>   Yesterday, when our nightly database backup was running, it errored out
> with the following error from pg_dumpall:
>
> dumpSequence(contact_seq): different sequence name returned by SELECT:
> contact_sequence

   Hmm....  I just found the problem.  (Maybe I should think more before I
send these?)

iboats=# select sequence_name from contact_seq;
  sequence_name
------------------
 contact_sequence
(1 row)

  So, trying to "update" it won't work, I suppose I'll have to drop the
sequence and create it again.  (If there are any other suggestions, please
let me know).  Anybody know how something like that could happen?

steve

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: php and pgsql and rpm/compile
От: "Adam Lang"
Сообщение: Re: php and pgsql and rpm/compile