RE: 64 Bit versus 32 Bit

От Regina Obe
Тема RE: 64 Bit versus 32 Bit
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> I took a fresh Windows installation and installed just the 64-bit driver.
>   The machine has Office 365 (64-bit) installed.
I know you said you have 64-bit Office 365 installed.  Are you absolutely sure of that?
I know this happened to me when I accidentally installed the 32-bit on my 64-bit box.

To verify if you go into the start menu and see where it's pointing, your MSAccess.exe should in

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\....
(if it's in C:\Program Files (x86) then it's the 32-bit version)

Mine happens to be in

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\msaccess.exe

Hope this helps,
Regina