Re: Quartz Scheduler + pgpool + PostgreSQL 12 = issues

От Doug Reynolds
Тема Re: Quartz Scheduler + pgpool + PostgreSQL 12 = issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Your developers need to fix the connection leaking in their Quartz scheduler code. Most likely, they aren’t releasing
theconnection.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 30, 2022, at 7:19 PM, Sbob <sbob@quadratum-braccas.com> wrote:
>
> All;
>

> I have a client that was using pgbouncer and PostgreSQL 12 relatively issue free, they recently deployed the quartz
schedulerand now the db is running out of max_connections on a regular basis. I have an outage scheduled to increase
max_connectionsbut I am concerned that quartz will simply use them up.

От: Sbob
Сообщение: Quartz Scheduler + pgpool + PostgreSQL 12 = issues
От: Nikhil Shetty
Сообщение: Re: Long running backup preventing auto vacuum