Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication and multimaster

От Jon Erdman
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication and multimaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oops,

Looking at my old message from 2015 on this subject, it was Magnus who
pish-poshed it, and Page who liked it. Don't want to throw shaded at the
wrong person ;)
--
Jon Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
     PostgreSQL Zealot

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Making aggregate deserialization (and WAL receive) functions slightly faster
От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Re: [PoC/RFC] Multiple passwords, interval expirations