Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me

От Henrik Steffen
Тема Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,

my new hardware is up and running, the dump is restored, the new
server is equipped with 1 GB of ECC RAM and an AMD 1.6 GHz processor

Until now the system has been running without any problems.

Thanks for your help!

Hopefully, the problem is solved now!

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563