Re: Postgres/Postmaster logging and log rotation

От root
Тема Re: Postgres/Postmaster logging and log rotation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Be sure to stop postgres, rotate your log (or move it out of the /var/log
directory and then rotate it), and restart postgresql.  That will solve your
problem.  Hopefully you don't need a 24x7 available database as this might take
a few seconds for your server to complete.

--
Thanks,

Rodney Hampton
veritime.com
248-528-9766

----Your analogies DO NOT need to work as long as your code DOES.

От: Silky Mittal
Сообщение: Computer with Linux OS not shown on Computers with Windows OS
От: Colleen Williams
Сообщение: disk space usage by postgresql