Re: Re: Pg7.2 (was: vacuum and 24/7 uptime)

От Micah Yoder
Тема Re: Re: Pg7.2 (was: vacuum and 24/7 uptime)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I would like to request one more feature of course:  support for ALTER
> TABLE tablename MODIFY columnname [create clause] would make my life much

and ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN!  I see it's on the list, just not apparently for
7.2.  Oh well I guess you can only do so much.  Postgres really is great!
When ALL the features on that list are implemented, it will really kick some
serious MS arse!  Am wondering how long that will take...

--
Like to travel?                        http://TravTalk.org
Micah Yoder Internet Development       http://yoderdev.com

От: "Richard Huxton"
Сообщение: Re: Foreign keys?
От: Mark kirkwood
Сообщение: How Postgresql Compares For Query And Load Operations