Re: dblink() cursor error/issue (TopMemoryContext)

От Henry - Zen Search SA
Тема Re: dblink() cursor error/issue (TopMemoryContext)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, June 13, 2008 7:05 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> How soon is "bang"?

I'll run it again and post back.

> The memory overhead per subtransaction is
> not zero, though I think it's fairly small if you don't have any
> triggers pending as a result of the insert.

Two triggers are fired for each insert (before and after trigs).

> (Hm ... any foreign keys on the table being inserted into?)

Not on the table being inserted into, but it has a couple of tables with
foreign keys referencing it.

От: D Galen
Сообщение: Lost psql.exe on 8.3.3 upgrade
От: Chander Ganesan
Сообщение: Re: Backup using GiT?