Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.

От Mitch Vincent
Тема Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ouch, 12 megs of RAM with FreeBSD *might* lead to troubles itself.

From
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-hw.html :

"In order to run FreeBSD, a recommended minimum of eight megabytes of RAM is
suggested. Sixteen megabytes is the preferred amount of RAM as you may have
some trouble with anything less than sixteen depending on your hardware.."

I can't decipher anything from the log but hopefully someone else can to
tell you if it's a memory problem or not for sure (if it is, I'd think PG
would exit a bit more gracefully)...

Good luck!

-Mitch

От: lobet_romuald@my-deja.com (Romuald Lobet)
Сообщение: Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?
От: "Dave Cramer"
Сообщение: RE: Getting key value with an insert and using it in another.