Re: pgAdmin3 on Intel

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 on Intel
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
-----Original Message-----
From: "Adam H. Pendleton"<fmonkey@fmonkey.net>
Sent: 09/04/06 05:14:22
To: "pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org"<pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin3 on Intel

Hi Adam

> While pgAdmin3 compiles great on my MacBook,

Cool, that's good news. Does the appbundle build OK as well?

> creating a Universal
> Binary will be a challenge.  I spent all night  trying to get autoconf
> to create one, but it's not working.

:-(

> I'll try and get XCode to work
> tomorrow.  I'm also working on creating a frmEditGrid sample app for
> testing.

Ok - I'd be interested in keeping an Xcode project in SVN if you build one - it'd make debugging on Mac infinitely
easierfor one thing.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
While pgAdmin3 compiles great on my MacBook, creating a Universal
Binary will be a challenge.  I spent all night trying to get autoconf
to create one, but it's not working.  I'll try and get XCode to work
tomorrow.  I'm also working on creating a frmEditGrid sample app for
testing.

ahp