How to declare GIN index on array type column when bootstrap?

От Zhang Mingli
Тема How to declare GIN index on array type column when bootstrap?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
 Hi, all

I want to add some columns of int(or Oid) array and declare GIN index for it in catalog when bootstrap.

But current catalogs all use btree, I tried to declare a GIN index but failed, ex:
pg_class.h
```
CATALOG(pg_class
Int32 my_new_column[1] BKI_DEFAULT(_null_);
} FormData_pg_class;

DECLARE_INDEX(pg_class_my_index, 7200, on pg_class using gin(my_new_column array_ops));
#define ClassMYIndexId 7200
```
But this failed when init in heap_form_tuple().

I could use SQL to create GIN index column for user tables.

But is it possible to declare array column with GIN index in catalog when bootstrap?

Thanks.

Zhang Mingli
www.hashdata.xyz

От: Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Сообщение: Re: zlib detection in Meson on Windows broken?
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: zlib detection in Meson on Windows broken?