Re: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/8/21 1:27 PM, David Rowley wrote:
> On Sat, 8 May 2021 at 22:33, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> I don't know if there's a better way to do these tests, but if there's
>> not I'd not worry about it too much for now.
>
> So you're -1 on the proposed patch?

Oh! I have not noticed there was a patch. No, I'm not against the patch,
if it improves the testing (and you're right it's better to do some
testing even without evictions).

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: plan with result cache is very slow when work_mem is not enough
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION