Re: ORDER BY DESC and NULLS LAST by default

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: ORDER BY DESC and NULLS LAST by default
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2023-10-27 at 16:16 +0200, Loles wrote:
> Can the server be configured so that the default ORDER BY option is DESC instead of ASC?
>
> And to make it NULLS LAST instead of NULLS FIRST?

That is not simple.

You'd have to create new data types with new operators that do just the
opposite of the normal ones.  I'd advise against it.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Rollback after "Connection timed out"?
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Progress of ALTER TABLE on inheritance-partitioned table?