Re: Custom tstzrange with importance factored in

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Custom tstzrange with importance factored in
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2023-10-06 at 16:55 +0300, Rares Pop (Treelet) wrote:
> I essentially want to be able to aggregate multiple tstzranges - each
> range with its own importance. The aggregation would be like a a
> join/intersect where ranges with higher importance override the ones
> with lower importance.

It may be possible without a new data type. Can you describe the
semantics more precisely?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: walwriter interacts quite badly with synchronous_commit=off
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Should we represent temp files as unsigned long int instead of signed long int type?