2 Questions, Solaris 7 & Upgrading to 6.4.2

От Chris Williams
Тема 2 Questions, Solaris 7 & Upgrading to 6.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have two questions.
1)  Has anyone tried to compile and run Postgres 6.4.2 on a Solaris 7(2.7) machine?  Was there any
problems or issues that need to be resolved?  We are porting our app the that version of Solaris and
were wondering if postgres will work.
2)  I am currently running Postgres 6.4....any major issues on upgrading to 6.4.2 and can someone
outline the steps needed to do so.

Thanks again for your time
---------
Chris Williams
Sterling Software
Rome, New York
Phone: (315) 336-0500
Email: chris_d_williams@sterling.com

От: Peter T Mount
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Prepared statements (was: Postgres Speed or lack thereof)
От: Brook Milligan
Сообщение: pg_dump -c option to drop prior to create