Re: daitch_mokotoff module

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: daitch_mokotoff module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/3/23 15:19, Dag Lem wrote:
> Dag Lem <dag@nimrod.no> writes:
>
>> I sincerely hope this resolves any blocking issues with copyright /
>> legalese / credits.
>>

> Can this now be considered ready for commiter, so that Paul or someone
> else can flip the bit?

Hi, I think from the technical point of view it's sound and ready for
commit. The patch stalled on the copyright/credit stuff, which is
somewhat separate and mostly non-technical aspect of patches. Sorry for
that, I'm sure it's annoying/frustrating :-(

I see the current patch has two simple lines:

 * This module was originally sponsored by Finance Norway /
 * Trafikkforsikringsforeningen, and implemented by Dag Lem

Any objections to this level of attribution in commnents?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: running logical replication as the subscription owner
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: is_superuser is not documented