Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
As far as I can see there is nothing wrong here either. Bear in mind that with full Debug turned on, things will be
*significantly*slower because not only is pgAdmin producing a full log, psqlodbc is logging things flat out as well. 1
minuteis not an unreasonable time to view aggregates (which also loads all functions) in this mode.

What bandwidth to the server do you have? What spec are the client and server machines, and how loaded are they?

How long does it take with logging turned off if you just let it finish?

Regards, Dave.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users
От: Çagil Seker
Сообщение: Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users