Re: [webmaster] Figures from docs?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [webmaster] Figures from docs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.3&idoc=1&file=parser-s
tage.html#AEN51838
> Here I can find \ref{parsetree} in stead of what I think it has to
> be a picture, the picture of a parse tree generated by the parser
> stage in the example from the documentation.
> It hapens the same in the pdf version of the documentation.

Hmm, I see what you mean. That seems to be a problem in the SGML-HTML
conversion as that's also what I see in the HTML files from the tarball.

Perhaps someone on the hackers list who knows the doc generation process
can help?

Regards, Dave.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command
От: "Andrew Dunstan"
Сообщение: Re: location of the configuration files