Re: Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign
Дата
Re: Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

No, but with them we can avoid cluttering the wire protocol with fields
for all this, and the JDBC required data. With 2 numeric columns
(attrelid, attnum), any application/interface can query the system
catalogs easily for whatever extra info they like.

Regards, Dave.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign