Re: How to repackage the odbc install?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How to repackage the odbc install?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Wayne,

I've never figured out how to update it from the tools in the SDK,
however I package the distribution using Wise for Windows Installer. The
installer files are in the CVS which can be found at
gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc but of course you'll need a copy
of Wise.

Regards, Dave.

http://archives.postgresql.org

От: "Wayne Armstrong"
Сообщение: How to repackage the odbc install?
От: "Wayne Armstrong"
Сообщение: Re: How to repackage the odbc install?