Re: pgadminIII create function bug.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadminIII create function bug.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Thanks, fixed in CVS.

> I also think it would make more sense to put this option in
> the 'Security' tab than in the 'Properties' tab.

Hmm, it is a property of a function so it kinda makes sense where it is (to me at least). Also, the security tab is
independentof object type, so technically that would be much trickier to implement.

Regards, Dave.

От: Brage Førland
Сообщение: pgadminIII create function bug.
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Editgrid text input bug