Re: Connecting to a specific Schema via ODBC.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Connecting to a specific Schema via ODBC.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Weaver [mailto:mweaver@corpusglobe.com]
Sent: 18 February 2003 06:56
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [ODBC] Connecting to a specific Schema via ODBC.

I've got to insert data into a specific schema via windows based ODBC.
The program that will be inserting the data does not know about schemas, so I need to get the ODBC connection to point directly to the desired schema.

Is this possible?

Hi Mike,

In the Connect Settings textbox on the Advanced Setup dialogue for the datasource, add a statement such as:

SET search_path = my_schema, pg_catalog;

Regards, Dave.

От: Michael Weaver
Сообщение: Connecting to a specific Schema via ODBC.
От: Silje Ausen
Сообщение: float8 and currency conversion