Re: Let's Do the CoC Right

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Let's Do the CoC Right
Дата
Re: Let's Do the CoC Right  (Bret Stern <bret_stern@machinemanagement.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 22, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Luz Violeta <luz.stancati@www.com.ar> wrote:

> P.S → even now, I'm kinda terrified of a shitstorm in my first mail to the mailing list ... but definitely this spark
ofhope made me come forward and say something, dunno.

Thank you so much for doing so. Up to now it’s just been one more white guy (me) saying something. The more folks who
canconstructively contribute -- and especially to shine a light on the contexts of which many of us are unaware -- the
betterthe likelihood of getting something that creates the safe environment I firmly believe we all want.

Best,

David