Re: logical replication snapshots

От Dimitri Maziuk
Тема Re: logical replication snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/24/2018 01:43 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2018-07-24 12:22:24 -0500, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
>> On 07/24/2018 12:21 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you serious about us trying to diagnose a bug with this description?
>>
>> What do you want to know, exactly?
>
> A recipe that we can follow and reproduce the issue.

The nutshell version is as I said: I pretty much followed the manual to
create a test publication/subscription setup and let it run for a few
weeks. I had to increase a few limits but otherwise everything's at the
default settings as shipped in the rpms.

I can send you postgres config files from both nodes and the entire
database dump -- it's all public domain. I can `zfs send` you the
snapshot of the entire /var/lib/pgsql/10 as is, too.

If you are asking for something other than those two extremes, please
let me know what it is and I'll be happy to try and provide it.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin

От: Márcio Antônio Sepp
Сообщение: How can i install contrib modules in pg11 via source
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How can i install contrib modules in pg11 via source