Incremental backup from a streaming replication standby

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Incremental backup from a streaming replication standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I played around with incremental backup yesterday and tried $subject

The WAL summarizer is running on the standby server, but when I try
to take an incremental backup, I get an error that I understand to mean
that WAL summarizing hasn't caught up yet.

I am not sure if that is working as designed, but if it is, I think it
should be documented.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: Backporting BackgroundPsql
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: LogwrtResult contended spinlock