Re: Change GUC hashtable to use simplehash?

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Change GUC hashtable to use simplehash?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2023-11-17 at 14:08 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> I think this would be a completely fair thing to port over - whether
> it's
> worth it I don't quite know, but I'd not be against it on principle
> or such.

Right now I don't think it offers much. I'll see if I can solve the
case-folding slowness first, and then maybe it will be measurable.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Change GUC hashtable to use simplehash?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: On non-Windows, hard depend on uselocale(3)