Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi.

From: "Paul Lambert" <paul.lambert@autoledgers.com.au>

> I can attach the full mylog if you so wish - I haven't put it on yet
> because the log created from just that one query is around 800K so I'm
> leaving it off unless it's specifically requested.

Ooops Ok, I understood that TEXT(MEMO)-field had a problem.
It was sure of the necessity of investigating in which the problem
between MDAC or psqlODBC.:-(
It seems that the degrade was caused by somewhere...

Thanks!

P.S)
I'm the schedule of a weekend to vacation..
sorry in the delay of a response.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question
От: usanee@mfec.co.th
Сообщение: How to insert data pass by parameter