Re: Adding facility for injection points (or probe points?) for more advanced tests

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Adding facility for injection points (or probe points?) for more advanced tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22/01/2024 06:38, Michael Paquier wrote:
> 0001~0004 have been now applied, and I'm marking the CF entry as
> committed.

Woo-hoo!

I wrote the attached patch to enable injection points in the Cirrus CI
config, to run the injection tests I wrote for a GIN bug today [1]. But
that led to a crash in the asan-enabled build [2]. I didn't investigate
it yet.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/d8f0b068-0e6e-4b2c-8932-62507eb7e1c6%40iki.fi
[2] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5242888636858368

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

От: torikoshia
Сообщение: Re: Add tuples_skipped to pg_stat_progress_copy
От: Dmitry Dolgov
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions