Unable to drop extension dblink

От Matt Gibbins
Тема Unable to drop extension dblink
Дата
Re: Unable to drop extension dblink
Список pgsql-admin
In the process of removing extensions not required on the database I was
in the process of removing the dblink extension from the postgres database.

First attempt to drop the extension failed with 'ERROR: schema
"ag_catalog" does not exist'.

Created the extension and then received the 'ERROR: table "ag_label"
does not exist'.

In response I created the table with a dummy colum 'label'.

Dropping the extension resulted in "ERROR: index
"pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org"'. So I created the index.

Next attempt resulted in 'ERROR:  column is not in index'.

Now I appear to be stuck in a loop with 'ERROR:  column is not in index'
regardless of any attempt to remove these tables and the original
extension.

Any assistance appreciated.

Regards

Matt.

От: Rui DeSousa
Сообщение: Re: Blocking queries on a hot standby?
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Unable to drop extension dblink