Re: Should we have a "Testing" topic in the CF app?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Should we have a "Testing" topic in the CF app?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 1 Aug 2022, at 13:58, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> Unless there are objections raised I can go and create that topic.

Done.  I took the liberty of moving one of the TAP test patches over just to
check that everything worked as intended.

While there I also added a few future CF's as we were running out of configured
CF's in the system.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Should we have a "Testing" topic in the CF app?
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Should we have a "Testing" topic in the CF app?