Re: [ADMIN] Increase retention period of a table in database

От scott ribe
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Increase retention period of a table in database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There is no "retention period" in Postgres. If messages are disappearing after 15 days, then your application is
deletingthem.

> On Oct 13, 2017, at 6:42 AM, Ishan Arora <Ishan.Arora@anm.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Team,
>
> I wanted to know if there is a way to increase the retention period of a table in database?
> I have created a database for storing chat messages; it is integrated with Cisco IM & Presence application. For
detailson
integration:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-presence-version-80/117735-cups-postgres-00.html

> In the created db, the chat messages are stored in the ‘jm’ table for which the retention period seems to be 15 days.
Iwould like to know if this can be increased and how.

--
Scott Ribe
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottribe/

От: Ishan Arora
Сообщение: [ADMIN] Increase retention period of a table in database
От: Ashok Kumar Tiwari
Сообщение: [ADMIN] Database goes in recovery mode